1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files sent from websites to a visitor's computer or device and stored in the file directory of the browser used by the visitor. They collect information about how to use the website to recognise the visitor and improve the website's functionality. Visitors to the website cannot be personally identified through this information.
The purpose of cookies is to make your experience on our website personalised so that you do not have to enter your data over and over again. They allow the website to remember your actions and preferences for a certain period of time, so you do not have to set them every time you visit it or go from one page to another. Some cookies collect analytical information about user behaviour.
There are different types of cookies. Some come directly from our website, others from third parties who place cookies on our site. They can be stored for different periods of time in your browser or device. For example, session cookies are deleted from your computer or device when you close your web browser. Persistent cookies, in turn, will be stored on your computer or device until they are explicitly deleted by you or until they reach their expiration date.
Cookies coming from our website are known as First Party Cookies and are used to store information about the session for the duration of your visit. These cookies allow the website to collect analytical data, memorise language settings and perform other useful functions that provide a good user experience.
Our website uses the following types of cookies, some of which require your explicit consent, as set out below:
- Required cookies: These cookies are required for the operation of the website. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be performed. You can set your browser to block or notify you of these cookies, but then some parts of our website will not work. These cookies do not store any personally identifiable information.
- Performance cookies: These cookies allow us to measure the number of visits and traffic in order to calculate and improve the performance of our website. They help us find out which pages are the most and least popular, see how visitors navigate the website and whether they click on a link. The information collected includes the browsers used to access the Internet and operating systems, the domain name of the website previously visited, the number of visits, the average duration of the visit and the pages viewed. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated, therefore anonymous. If you do not allow these cookies, we will not know when you visited our website, and we will not be able to monitor its effectiveness and improve your experience.
- Functional cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide advanced functionality and personalisation by remembering the choices you make (e.g. your username or identification, the choice of language or region or area where you are located). They may be set up by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages. The information collected by these cookies may be anonymised, and they may not track your activity while you are browsing other websites. If you do not allow these cookies, some or all of the services may not work properly.
- Other cookies: These cookies do not fall into the above category. They support the website's proper functioning by allowing the use of its functions, such as remembering previous actions when going back within the same session.
3. Third-party cookie management
4. Manage cookies in your browser:
Management options, including deleting and blocking all cookies, are available in the browser you use. However, blocking all cookies can seriously affect the functionality of the website and the way you use it, as the website may not function properly. Your browser may allow you to delete all cookies when you close it. However, this option also deletes persistent cookies, which can store your preferences and custom settings. This means that you can block cookies from all websites except those you trust.
6. Additional information about cookies
If you have any questions about this Policy and how we handle cookies, please do not hesitate to contact us.